- All Cabbages & Kings products are made from 100% natural fibre and must be hand-washed only in cold water using a gentle detergent or shampoo.
- Never use chlorine bleach. Woolite is not recommended.
- Remove any excess water carefully, avoiding any wringling or twisting.
- Lay the product flat, reshape to its original dimensions and allow it to dry naturally.
- Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
- There are various techniques to avoid damage resulting from the presence of moths. It will be better if you store the product in a sealed cedar chest, a freezer (in a zip lock bag) or any moth protected environment. We do not recommend the use of moth balls.
- Hand wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring or twist
- Line dry in shade
- Avoid rough surfaces